We take a holistic approach to supply chain management enabling us to
maintain oversight throughout the engagement.
Reliable Supply Chain Management
Procurement isn’t just about securing the right materials, equipment and services to get the job done — it’s also about having critical processes in place to enhance efficiency, support compliance, maintain ethics and manage potential risks. Lauren takes a holistic approach to supply chain management, which enables us to maintain oversight throughout the engagement.
- Procurement Planning
- Material Management
- Risk Management
- Subcontract Management
- Supplier Compliance Oversight
Our Expertise, Working for You
The Lauren team orchestrates well-organized procurement strategies to support project success and minimize risk. We hire only qualified professionals with firsthand experience in each project function, and we empower them with both the authority and accountability to do their best job for you. We’re committed to procuring only those goods and services that:
- Are safe
- Are purchased in an ethical manner using sound business practices
- Provide the best value, as measured by a blend of total cost, quality, technical suitability, delivery, logistics, procurement cycle time, continuity of supply and service, and Total Lifecycle Management (TLM) considerations
- Take into consideration quality, technical suitability, service, continuity of supply, price, delivery, reliability
- Are procured according to the laws and regulations of the United States and Canada
- Provide the greatest economic benefit to the project
Supplier and Subcontractor Prequalification Documents
Please note: If your browser pop-up blocker is enabled, it may prevent you from viewing the instructions for submitting these forms to Lauren’s Procurement Department. Please temporarily disable your pop-up blocker.